Cornwall boasts some of the greatest gardens in the world. From the Eden Project with its huge Biomes to private estates like Trewithen, the warmth of the Gulf Stream allows these magical gardens to thrive in all their glory. Containing many rare and exotic species, sometimes seldom seen out of the county, a visit to these gardens is a must in the spring months.
Dotted all over Cornwall, there is a garden within a stone’s through of the following cottages:
1. Tantallon, St Just in Roseland (sleeps 7) £599.20 for a week from Friday 06 May
2. Morleys Cottage, Port Isaac (sleeps 4) £303 for a week from Saturday 07 May
3. The Watch House, St Mawes (sleeps 6) £405 for a week from Saturday 07 May
4. Carwinnick Barn near St Austell (sleeps 6) £342 for a week from Friday 06 May
5. Pirate Cottage, St Mawes (sleeps 8) from £479 for a week from Sunday 08 May