It really is great to hear how you enjoy our wonderful county, which places you visit and sights you see, do please keep your reviews coming!
My partner and I found this cottage idyllic with its up side down living room and bed room. The cottage is beautifully fitted out and the bed and bedroom are bliss, very comfortable and you do get a great nights sleep. The log burner is superb at night for chilling in front of and everything is to close to hand. The cottage is based in the very quiet place of Port Navas but very central to Falmouth and other parts of the Cornish Coast.
The owners were lovely and helpful and below are things we found which will help others looking to rent:
- Port navas yacht club – great food and very pleasant people a walk away so easy to get to do take the torch if its dark
- Trebah Gardens – well worth a visit and a lovely walk round especially to the beach
- Seal Sanctuary – a must to see the excellent work the team do for distressed animals and worth any donation
- St Mawes and Pendennis castles – if you like history these are great places to visit especially on clear days
- St Anthony light house – views are stunning
- Kynance Cove – a great walk to one of Cornwall’s stunning coves with white sand and aqua sea
- Minack Theatre – a great night out literally with the performance and sea to take in the wonderful surrounds
- Helford – a typical Cornwall town with thatched roofs and idyllic cottages and a great walk
We'd like to thank the Todd family for their wonderful comments, many thanks for sharing your favourite places. For more information on staying at Nancenoy or her sister property Polwheveral, please visit CornwallsCottages.co.uk.
We look forward to welcoming you all to Cornwall soon!